February 25, 2017 at Matteson hotel in Ilion.
1) WE WILL EXPOSE MASSIVE CORRUPTION at the highest level of this system that will result in an arrest (if justice be done) THAT NIGHT – COME AND JOIN US FOR THIS EXTREMELY HISTORIC NIGHT.
2) MONEY is the root cause of why animals die at NY ACC – we will expose this – its time to end the “three families of rescue” in NYC. Winograd called it that – ASPCA, NY-ACC and Mayors Alliance (NOT the rescues people except a small few) but the system needs to come tumbling down. Rome fell didn’t it!
3) OPEN BID – After years and years of study and research and solid investigative work, our group is the ONLY GROUP that recognizes the need for a new nonprofit to take over this corrupt system. WE MUST DEMAND IT.
COME OUT WITH US! WE WILL INFORM THE PRESS OF OUR NEW FINDINGS AND HOPE THEY WILL BE THERE OR they will just have to find out from our video that we will produce. Criminal complaints have been filed and will be given out at the protest.
#sleepoutforanimals Yes we are sleeping out in winter because their lives matter that much. If you CANNOT take the plunge in winter with us, then STOP BY and be in the video. You have SEEN how powerful our videos have been and how far they go. Come and make a strong statement for them again and again.
After six years of our campaign we now enter into the seventh year. We have accomplished much but we are not near where we need to be.
1) We started this campaign against New York Animal Control and have raised awareness for thousands of people.
2) We hosted the largest protest for animals with 300 confirmed attendees in 2014 and we must take our campaign to a new level in 2017.
2) We have hosted protests back to back for six years and they have heard us. The shelters are slated to be built in Queens and the Bronx but we cannot wait – we must hold them to their word.
3) The disease continues to be rampant in Manhattan and Brooklyn. This must be addressed and we have a plan to deal with it.
4) We are the only organization that demands an OPEN BID – state legislation to open up a contract for animal control to an entirely new entity.
5) Our criminal complaints for lack of vetting and corruption with their respective lawsuits are our top priorty for 2017. Lawsuits for wrongful death of a dog and NYCHA are ready to go as well.
6) Our new 501c3 and trademark are pending for 2017 with a new identity that has evolved more appropriately into what it is today and it is so exciting.
7) Meanwhile almost 100 dogs and probably twice that number cats were killed in November. We cannot stand by and allow the killing to continue without protest.
Please call with any questions, ideas and support.
7:45pm Best Behavior
9:30pm Gand of Youths
7:00 PM / $12
February 20th, 2017
6 National title holders will be crowned;
Tiny Miss North American (Ages 3.5-8)
Little Miss North American (Ages 9-12)
Teen North American (Ages 13-19)
Miss North American (Ages 20-30)
Ms. North American (Ages 31+)
Mrs. North American (Ages 18+) (married)
Over 50 scholarships, awards, and suprises will be given out! Celebirty judges will be announced soon! We are a family based pageant so we encourage mother & daughter teams!
We are currently seeking state, county, local titleholders!
Tickets for the on sale!! You can purchase them by debit/credit card over the phone by calling the Whitehall Athletic Club directly 518-499-0134 or online by Paypal. https://www.paypal.me/KSlingerland When purchasing through Paypal you MUST send as friends/family otherwise you will be charged an additional fee. Please list the name of the person who will be picking the tickets up at will call the day of the pageant. If you would like to pay in cash you can mail your payments. Contact me directly.You can also purchase tickets in person at The Whitehall Athletic Club.
$20 VIP table tickets: Tables are located right by the stage so you will get a front row seat! Their will be a limited amount of VIP tables available. Six seats per table. If you purchase multiple tables than we will make sure your family/friends tables are near each other. Reminder it is $20 per ticket for VIP seating.
$15 General Admission Tickets: Seating will be, behind the VIP tables.
$10 Queen General Admission Tickets: If you are a current reigning queen from any pageant system from 2016-2017 you will receive a $10 general admission ticket. Must wear sash to get this offer. These tickets will only be available at the door the night of the event. You can not purchase these in advance.
If you plan on watching the pageant you need a ticket. The Whitehall Athletic Club is in charge of ticketing and they will not allow anyone in without a ticket.
Join us as three comedians take the stage to make you laugh, and end the frustrations of the week.
Come out for a night of laughs with the North Country Comedy Traveling Road Show and relax after a long week of work.
Tickets available at the 6th Ward on 9/1/16
Tickets just 15.00/person
20.00 at the door
All door proceeds will benefit the 6th Ward Athletic Club, and their continued gifts back to youth athletics in our community.
A HUGE thank you to the following businesses for making this evening possible:
~ The Benson Agency Real Estate LLC
~ SLOANS NY Grill
~ The Hampton Inn of Oneontao
White Oak Jai Alai IPA
Lue Gim Gong Pale Ale
Cubano Espresso Porter
Puppys Breath Porter NITRO
Jai Alai IPA
Guyabera Citra Pale Ale
Fight The Power Sour Cider
#thegateevents #cigarcity #parkslopebeer
While this mic is typically full of silly stand up comedians, we welcome all types of acts! Please support the venue as this helps us continue this fun and free mic!
*Please check the calendar for updates.