June 09, 2017 at Brookhaven Golf Course in Porter Corners.
This 6 person cast lends a tribute from Ken Ludwig (Lend Me A Tenor, Moon Over Buffalo) to the great English farces of the 1930s and 1940s, The Fox On the Fairway takes audiences on a hilarious romp which pulls the rug out from underneath the stuffy denizens of a private country club. Filled with mistaken identities, slamming doors, and over-the-top romantic shenanigans, it’s a furiously paced comedy that recalls the Marx Brothers’ classics. A charmingly madcap adventure about love, life, and man’s eternal love affair with… golf.
Format: Tournament will be played in Scramble with 4-person teams.
If you do not enter as a team, you will be placed with others.
There will be putting contests, tee shot contest, raffles and other games as well. We are currently looking for $100 per hole and other donations to make this a great event. Show your support please.
1. If golf tournament is canceled due to weather or other events, player will receive a full refund.
2. Payment needs to be paid in full.
3. If player is a “no-show” or cancels, entry fee is non-refundable.
4. Registration ENDS August 1st if there are open spots after there is a possibility to register that day.
Money will benefit the CHASE angel fund at CancerConnects, Inc.
Operation Adopt A Soldier is hosting its 2nd annual Gold Tournament on Saturday June 10th at Airway Meadows in Gansevoort NY. Details of time will be made available closer to the date. Make sure to call and reserve your spots, they will up quick! All proceeds go to Operation Adopt A Soldier and our Heroes serving overseas. TIM at 518-791-5270 to reserve your spot!
Operation Adopt a Soldier
Golf Tournament At
262 Brownville Rd, Gansevoort, NY 12831
Please help us celebrate it’s long run with a bacchanal of improv!
Jam with Judith and our insane line up of guest jammers:
The Punctual Drunks
“Good Scene!” is an improv jam where the audience shouts “GOOD SCENE!” at the end of every scene.
Every scene is a two-person scene so you get plenty of stage-time and the opportunity to do some really great scenework. It’s very supportive and very silly.
Come! We’d love to have you do improv and shout things.
Join us for a friendly round of golf!
Thursday, September 14, 2017 (Rain date: September 21, 2017)
Please stay tuned for more details!
Registration & Lunch at 12PM
Shotgun Start at 1PM
Tan Tara Golf Club
4391 Tonawanda Creek Road
North Tonawanda, NY 14120
(Registration Deadline for Golfers is Friday May 27, 2016)
Price: $125.00 per person for 18 holes of golf:
– Two carts per foursome;
– Buffet lunch 12:00pm;
– Open bar 6:00-7:00pm, dinner to follow – Beer and pop served throughout the day;
– Great door prizes and basket raffles;
– In the event of severe weather conditions, the tournament will be rescheduled.
You may pay with a credit card, or by sending in a check with your registration form. Please mail or scan a copy of your registration form to:
67 Webster Street
North Tonawanda, NY 14120
Be a part of this great Riviera Theatre Tournament:
(Hole Sponsorship deadline is Wednesday May 27, 2016)
– Sponsor a hole
– Donate a gift basket or prizes
Choose a sponsorship level:
• $1,500 Corporate Sponsor: Golf for 4, 4 guest dinners, large sponsor sign, sign on hole, social media mention to over 9,200 people, and mention in weekly email blast to over 14,000 patrons.
• $1,000 Gold: Golf for 4, 4 guest dinners, sign on hole, and social media mention.
• $500 Silver: Golf for 2, 2 guest dinners, sign on hole, and social media mention.
• $100 Hole Sponsorship: Here’s a chance to have your company or business name on the beautiful Tan Tara Golf Course, and show your support of the Historic Riviera Theatre in North Tonawanda.
*All Sponsorships along with prize/gift donations will be recognized at the dinner.
Other Corporate Sponsorships Available.
For information, contact: Gary Rouleau, Riviera Theatre Director of Development
Golf@RivieraTheatre.org • 716-692-2413 x410.
All Proceeds benefit the preservation of the Historic Riviera Theatre and Mighty WurliTzer Organ.
Monday, September 19th, 2016
Philip J. Rotella Golf Club
100 Thiells Mt. Ivy
Thiells, New York 10984
Schedule of Events
11:00 am – 12:00 pm Registration and Lunch
12:00 pm Shotgun Start
5:00 pm Cocktail Reception
6:00 pm Buffet Dinner, Dessert, Awards
Cost and Sponsorship Options
Foursome (4 golfers, tee sign, name / group / company recognition at dinner)
Individual Golfer $175.00
Golf Cart Sponsor (corporate signage on ALL golf carts) $200.00
Tee Sign Sponsor $125.00
Dinner Only $50.00