February 24, 2017 at University at Buffalo – Alumni Arena in Buffalo.
Both teams enter the matchup tied for third in the conference standings, just two games behind current league frontrunner Monmouth at the midway point of the MAAC schedule.
Portal Opens THIS Monday, January 23 at 12:01 AM (https://goo.gl/9nGDH0)
All questions email: email@example.com
RUAA Pregame Event: https://goo.gl/ZGHfVL
Chair massages by Danielle of Studio 74
Admission is $2 and includes 10 basket raffle tickets.
All proceeds benefit Roswell Park Cancer Institute
through the Ride for Roswell.
Support your local crafters and SHOP for a CURE!!!
The Tempest Bar
407 8th Avenue (between 30th & 31st), New York, NY 10001
RSVP by 1/5/17 to chapter president, Ruthy Effler, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information visit: http://bit.ly/2hW5uKm
**FOR ALUMNI ATHLETES ONLY**
Entry donation is $10 per player – 100% goes to the Crisis Services Advocate Program in support of their work servicing victims of domestic violence and sexual violence in Erie County.
This Tourney is open to all members of the community (Men and Women) ages 17+, but slots are limited so please email email@example.com to register your team today! Prizes will be given to the top 3 teams.
1. Make sure you have submitted your Team Name and roster to firstname.lastname@example.org (you may include a sub).
2. Make sure to bring a photo ID to get into the Gym – if you are not a UB student, just let the front desk know you are there for the tournament.
3. If you need to use the locker room bring a lock.
4. The $10 per player donation will be collected at registration. Cash or check made payable to Crisis Services will be accepted.
5. Team check-in will be at 2:45PM.
6. You and your team may want to dress alike – choose a color or something. A camera crew will be stopping by .
• Game is to 15 – straight (meaning that first team who scores a total of 15 points wins), half court
• Make it, take it
• Make your own calls – Call your own fouls, out of bounds, etc.
• When you call a foul, no free throws will be taken; you will retain possession of the ball
• Double elimination format
• Each team is allowed 1 sub
The UB South Campus (the one in Buffalo) is at the intersection of Main Street and Bailey. The Clark Hall gym is closer to the Bailey and Winspear intersection. If you take the Coal Road entrance off of Bailey (Across from the VA Hosptial) and pull directly into the Diefendorf Lot, then Clark Hall will be the big gray building on your left. You can park for free without a parking pass.
Take the subway/bus to South Campus Station, and exit the terminal through the upper exit, then take a short walk across the campus to Clark. The entrance to the Clark Hall is facing the playing fields.
Here is a link to a campus map for your reference: http://www.buffalo.edu/buildings/maps/SouthCampus.pdf