8 Days Eastern Caribbean
Aboard the Carnival Sunshine
6/28 Departs, New York, NY
6/29 Fun Day At Sea
6/30 Fun Day At Sea
7/1 Grand Turk 9am-3pm
7/2 Half Moon Cay, Bahamas. 9am-5pm
7/3 Nassau, Bahamas 7am-4pm
7/4 Fun Day At Sea
7/5 Fun Day At Sea
7/6 Return, New York, NY
Rates listed below do not include taxes/port fees and are based on double occupancy.
AS A PART OF THE GROUP – IN ADDITION TO THE RATES POSTED BELOW, EACH CABIN (NOT EACH PERSON, BUT EACH CABIN) WILL RECEIVE $50 OF ONBOARD CREDIT TO USE FOR SPENDING ON THE SHIP AS LONG AS WE HAVE 8+ CABINS BOOKED
Balcony cabins starting @ $1209
Oceanview cabins starting @ $989
Interior cabins starting @ $889
$25 per person initial deposit is required – and a category request (but specific staterooms are not assigned and no booking # provided until the full deposit is in place.
Partial payments can be made at any time as long as deadlines are met.
Full deposit of $250 per person due by January 30, 2017
Final payment due by April 14, 2017
Monthly payments of at least $50 per person are required.
If you are ready to fully book a cabin the deposit would be $250 pp.
Remember that you will not get a specific cabin assignment until the full deposit of $250 pp is in place. Also, If a particular category type happens to start selling out well in advance of the sailing, Carnival reserves the right to assign a cabin to you at a later date. It will be the same category (perhaps better), but you may not be allowed to pick a specific stateroom if the inventory is very limited by the time you are able to do the full deposit.
Rates for triples and quads can be obtained upon request. If you wish to book a triple or quad it is strongly advised to put down the full deposit asap as we cannot hold triple or quad cabings and the number of those cabins are limited.
Any possible drops in rates can be changed if there is another fare code that you are entitles to; however, you may have to give up the OBC associated with the group space in order to obtain the lower rate depending upon the rate’s rules of the fare you prefer.
To book, I will need the following info
– official name (as it is listed on your passport, or state issued id or birth certificate)
– date of birth
– mailing address
– phone number
– cabin type desired
– If you are a past guest of Carnival and know your VIFP number, please provide it. Otherwise, I can look it up.
– preferred dining time (early is 6, late is 8:15 and anytime is from 545 till 9:15)
– prepaid gratuities desired or not
– trip insurance desired or not (and I can get quotes from an outside vendor that will likely be less than Carnival’s plus it will be better coverage in terms of pricing)
– celebrating anything special while on the ship
– Any special medical issues (i.e. diabetic…so they can put a medical disposal box in the cabin.
Then I will give you a call to get whatever payment method you wish to use. Most clients use either a credit or debit card for their payments. I ask that clients DO NOT send payment info via email since it is not as secure as I would like for it to be.
Contact Genene Milligan at (757) 402-9957 to book your cruise. SPACE IS LIMITED