December 03, 2017 at Oneida Shores Park in Brewerton.
11th Annual CNY- Oneida Shore Polar Plunge
at Oneida Shores, Brewerton
9400 Bartell Rd, Brewerton
Sunday, December 3, 2017
Registration // Check-In 10:00AM to 12:30PM
Plunge at 1:00PM
ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST PRE-REGISTER www.PolarPlungeNY.org/CNY
Celebrating 11-years, Oneida Shores Polar Plunge for Special Olympics NY is a silly & chilly experience for participants of all ages!
Help give the gift of sport to the 68,547 athletes of Special Olympics New York by asking family, friends, classmates and co-works to make a donation to sponsor your plunge. Then, take a SPLASH or slow crawl into the FREEZIN’ water of Oneida Lake at the 11th Anniversary Oneida Shores Polar Plunge.
Fundraise $100+ to receive an official 2016-2017 Polar Plunge hoodie and lifetime bragging rights! Raise more, receive more! We offer great incentive as a token of appreciation.
Last year nearly 1,000 participants took the Oneida Shore Polar Plunge and raised over $101,000
For more information or to become a sponsor please contact Cassandra Rucker, firstname.lastname@example.org
To volunteer email email@example.com
IMPORTANT Polar Plunge Tips:
1) Bring collected donations with you!
2) Bring a towel!!!
3) Don’t forget water shoes or sneakers to wear into the water. NO flip-flops!
4) Everyone must go to registration to obtain a plunge bracelet.
5) Check-In is from 11:00AM-12:30AM. Anyone arriving after 12:30PM will not be permitted to plunge.
6) Plunge time is 1:00PM. Everyone will line up at 12:45PM.
7) Bring money for Polar Plunge swag and Special Olympics merchandise.
8) Costumes, tutus and silly attire recommended.
9) Bags for wet clothes.
10) Sorry, no pets allowed!
11) Anyone under the age of 16 must have an adult present at check-in to sign plunge waiver.
All ages are allowed to plunge. Younger children and families are encourage to plunge last.
DUNKIN DONUTS will be providing coffee and hot chocolate from 10:00AM-12:00PM, while supplies last.
For more information about Special Olympics NY visit www.NYSO.org